Open RFP's and Bids
Per Dane County Ordinance, Section 62.15, “Any person desiring to bid on any county contract must register with the purchasing manager and pay an annual registration fee of $20.” The Vendor Registration Application and fee payment is available on-line or by requesting a paper form be sent via US Mail.
All bids are due by 2 pm CST unless otherwise noted.
Please note that it is the bidder's responsibility to check this website for any future addendums or revisions prior to the bid opening. Bids/RFP's that do not acknowledge addendums may be rejected.
Scroll down or click the blue bar above to view purchasing bids
The Dane County Department of Human Services has issued the following RFPs.
These RFPs are due by 2:00 p.m. May 25, 2017
. For information and application:
Adult Community Services Division
- RFP #A001 Jail to Community Re-Entry Case Management
- RFP #A002 Court-Ordered Evaluations
- RFP #A003 Mental Health Case Management and Medication/Prescriber Services
- RFP #A004 Suicide Prevention
- RFP #A005 Volunteer Services
- RFP #A006 Dietitian Services
Children Youth and Families Division
- RFP #C007 Advocacy and Service Coordination for Parents Affected by Substance Use
- RFP #C008 Short-Term, Intensive and Extended Community-Based Case Management of Individuals with Chronic and Severe Substance Use Disorders
- RFP #C009 Inner-City Prevention and Intervention for High-Risk Youth
- RFP #C010 Children Come First
- RFP #C011 Court-Ordered Evaluation Program for Children, Youth and Their Caregivers
- RFP #C012 Youth Mental Health Crisis Services
There will be an Application Workshop April 18, 2017 at 1 p.m. in the Ballroom (conference room #16) at the Job Center Office, 1819 Aberg Avenue, Madison, WI. All bidders are invited to attend this information session. The Dane County Department of Human Services has an operating budget for 2017 of $296.4 million and operates a variety of programs in the areas of Adult Community Services, Economic Assistance and Work services, Children Youth and Families services and nursing home services through Badger Prairie Health Care Center. At this time, the Dane County Department of Human Services is accepting proposals only for the 12 programs mentioned above. A more detailed description of these programs is available on the Department’s website.
For more information, please contact Jean Kuehn, Dane County Department of Human Services at (608) 242-6418 or email@example.com.
Dane County Purchasing Division
Room 425, City-County Building
210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Madison, WI 53703
The Public Works Engineering Division is responsible for design, bidding, and managing construction and facility improvements projects for Dane County County Government.